Declaration lives and breathes aerospace. The majority of the companies we support either operate directly in this sector or supply their products and services into military and/or commercial programmes.
Capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- Aircraft Design & Certification;
- Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO);
- Avionics (including Flight Management Systems);
- Next generation Air Traffic Management and Control systems;
- More and All Electric Aircraft (MEA / AEA);
- Aircraft conversion programmes (including Special Mission mods);
- Cabin and cockpit upgrades;
- Unmanned Air Vehicle (UAV) power and control systems;
- Component, sub-system and system verification; and
- Design, manufacture and test of composite structures for aerospace applications.
In helping promote the above capabilities we have developed a working knowledge of many industry standards, including: DO-254, DO-178B, AS 9100 / 9120 and many of the standards set by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Award applications
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
* These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include industry-specific titles such as: Aerospace, Flight, Helicopter International, Aviation Week and Avionics Magazine. In addition, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when the leading engineering discipline-specific titles plan to cover aerospace related topics.
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
- Farnborough & Paris International Air Shows
- Aero Engineering Show
For further information on our experiences in the aerospace sector please contact us.