Automotive & Transportation
For several years we have been helping companies promote their design, manufacturing and test capabilities in these exciting and cost-competitive sectors.
From advances in vehicle electronics through to integrated communication systems on use on the London Underground, we have a broad understanding of the technologies used in automotive, rail and other forms of transportation.
Capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- Power semiconductors for electric and hybrid vehicles
- Engine and powertrain technologies
- Advanced materials and coatings
- Vehicle diagnostics
- Rail signalling and communications
- Hovercraft drivetrain monitoring
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
* These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include industry-specific titles such as: Automotive Testing Technology International, Vehicle Engineer International and Rail Engineer. Also, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when the leading engineering discipline-specific titles plan to cover automotive, rail or any other transportation sector.
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
- Automotive Engineering Show
- Low Carbon Vehicle Event
- Rail Live
For further information on our experiences in these sectors please contact us.