As the use of composite materials grows in virtually all sectors this is a very high growth sector. We can help you market your skillsets, services and everything else that differentiates you from your competitors.
Capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- Design and development techniques
- Tooling & Manufacturing
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) including Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Outsourcing and supply chain management
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
* These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include Composites in Manufacturing, Composites World and Reinforced Plastics. In addition, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when sector-specific titles plan to cover composites.
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
- Aero Engineering Show
- Farnborough & Paris International Air Shows
- Composites Engineering Show
- JEC Composites Europe
For further information on our experiences in promoting the use of composite materials – and associated engineering design, manufacturing and test disciplines – please contact us.