We are working closely with several companies supplying high tech solutions and operational support services into the defence sector (and onto air, land and sea programmes).
Having worked for a leading tier 1 defence contractor before establishing Declaration, we know the industry extremely well.
Capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- Vehicle Management Systems
- Electronic Warfare (EW) technologies
- Electronic Countermeasure (ECM) technologies
- Surveillance systems
- Power systems for military vehicles
- Operational support programmes
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
*These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include industry-specific titles such as: Battlespace, Defence Helicopter, Defence Electronics, Military & Aerospace Electronics and Military Embedded Systems. In addition, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when the leading engineering discipline-specific titles plan to cover defence related topics.
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
For further information on our experiences in the defence sector please contact us.
Acknowledgment: Challenger 2 tank photo sourced from defenceimagery.mod.uk and used under freedom of information act.