This is very much our comfort zone. From component technology (at the deep submicron level) all the way up to complex electronic systems and the Internet of Things (IoT), we have covered the lot.
Capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design for Manufacture and Test (DfM / DfT)
- IC design and verification
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- ASICs, FPGAs and PLD
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
- Component obsolesce and counterfeiting
- Contract Electronics Manufacture (CEM)
- M2M, Internet -of-Things (IoT)
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
* These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include Electronics Weekly, Electronic Product Design & Test, Electronics Sourcing, Components in Electronics and New Electronics. In addition, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when sector-specific titles plan to cover electronics related subjects (such as avionics).
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
- Design Automation Conference (DAC)
- Design And Test Europe (DATE)
- Electronica / Productronica
- Southern Manufacturing & Electronics
- National Electronics Week (NEW)
Please note: Declaration’s owner, Richard Warrilow, is a qualified electronics engineer and was a Technical Editor on New Electronics magazine during the 1990s.
For further information on our experiences in the electronics sector please contact us.