We are extremely familiar with both the commercial and military aspects of the marine sector, and we have considerable experience of promoting companies’ electrical/electronic and mechanical engineering capabilities.
Capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- Marine coatings
- Hovercraft drivetrain monitoring
- Design, manufacture and test of composite (material) structures for marine applications
- Offshore drilling, subsea wells and tiebacks
- Coastal radar
- Underwater surveillance
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
* These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include industry-specific titles such as: Maritime IT & Port Security, Marine Electronics & Communications and Port Strategy. In addition, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when the leading engineering discipline-specific titles plan to cover marine.
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
For further information on our experiences in the marine sector please contact us.