Our experiences in the medical sector range from helping companies promote material coatings for joint replacements through to marketing advanced patient monitoring techniques.
Other capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- Biomedical measurement technologies
- Medical device design and verification
- IEC 62304 certification for medical devices
- Medical device design and manufacturing
- Medical ICs
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
* These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include industry-specific titles such as: European Medical Device Technology (EMDT), Medical Electronics Design and Medtech Executive (MX). In addition, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when the leading engineering discipline-specific titles plan to cover medical.
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
For further information on our experiences in the medical sector please contact us.