Power, RF & Microwave
Often perceived as a black art – but not so for us because of our engineering background – these closely-related and very specialised branches of electronics feed into a variety of sectors including aerospace, defence, marine and medical.
Capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- Power management and distribution
- Power supply units (PSUs), modules, converters and components
- Battery management systems
- Power architectures (i.e. on aircraft)
- Electrical Load Analysis (ELA)
- RF modules and components
- RF and microwave materials, structures and components
- CAD/EDA tools for power, RF and microwave design
- CAD/EDA tools for signal integrity and EMC testing
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
* These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include Bodo’s Power Systems, Power Systems Design, Microwave Engineering Europe and Microwaves & RF. In addition, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when sector-specific titles plan to cover power, RF and/or microwave.
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
- Design Automation Conference (DAC)
- Electronica / Productronica
For further information on our experiences in these sectors please contact us.