Process & Control
We have been providing marketing support services to clients operating in a variety of industrial process sectors since 2006 – where these sectors include Steel, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Food & Drink.
Capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- System Integration
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Functional Safety (IEC 61508)
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Maintenance & Engineering
- Burner management systems
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
* These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include: Process & Control, Plant & Works Engineering, Maintenance & Engineering, HazardEx and Controls, Drives & Automation. In addition, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when sector-specific titles plan to cover process and control related subjects.
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
- Offshore Europe
- Southern Manufacturing & Electronics
For further information on our experiences in the process and control sectors please contact us.