Security is, and always will be, delivered through a mix of appropriate technologies and procedures. We are familiar with both, having helped companies market their products and services. We have also helped with major contract bids.
We have been working in this sector since Declaration was established in 2001.
Capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- Trace detection (ion mobility spectrometry)
- X-ray and millimetre wave
- Border crossing, port and airport security technologies
- CBRNe threat detection techniques & technologies
- Equipment and services to protect against terrorism
- Combatting cyber terrorism
- Incident response
- Protecting critical infrastructure
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
* These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include industry-specific titles such as: Security Products (global sources), Security Systems & Technology and Security Today. In addition, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when the leading engineering discipline-specific titles plan to cover security related topics.
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
- Counter Terror Expo (CTX)
For further information on our experiences in the security sector please contact us.