Space & Science
We have helped promote the capabilities of many companies and research organisations operating in this extremely high-tech sector. We have also helped secure project funding.
Our familiarity with space and other scientific sectors dates back to Richard Warrilow’s time on New Electronics magazine in the late 1990s, when several of the articles and cover stories he wrote related to projects being undertaken by the Central Laboratory of the Research Council (CLRC – a UK government body engaged in science and engineering). Subsequently, Declaration did a variety of work for the CLRC and other research organisations to raise industry and public awareness of projects.
Capabilities we have helped take to market include:
- Satellite and rocket programmes
- Designing for space (e.g. using ‘rad hard’ components)
- The use of COTS for space
- Thermal control of space electronics
- Materials and manufacturing techniques
- Certifying for space
We have promoted our clients’ capabilities and areas of expertise through:
- Writing case studies for use in print and online
- Designing brochures, leaflets and other marketing literature
- Designing websites (entire or select pages)
- Writing and distributing press releases*
- Identifying and fulfilling editorial contribution opportunities*
- Arranging and implementing media briefings*
* These activities are only available through our press communications service. For example, publications we’re sending press release to on behalf of our clients include industry-specific titles such as: SpaceDaily, SpaceNews, New Scientist and Aviation Week & Space Technology. In addition, our press communication database – developed and maintained in-house – records when the leading engineering discipline-specific titles plan to cover space and science related topics.
We have also helped companies prepare for, and supported them at, trade events including:
- Farnborough & Paris International Air Shows
For further information on our experiences in the space and other scientific sectors please contact us.