This is very much our core service, as Richard Warrilow was a Technical Editor on New Electronics magazine during the late 1990s and Mandy Warrilow is an experienced Press Officer.
The scope of our press communications service ranges from us simply supporting your in-house Press Office (for example, writing and distributing your press releases, and becoming an additional point of contact for editors) through to Declaration providing a full Press Office function for your company .
Within the service one, more or all of the following are available:
- Press Releases – origination or subbing plus distribution
- Articles – identification and fulfilment of article (or case study) placement opportunities
- Media Briefings – meeting editors at a trade show or on a ‘road show’
In addition, we have built our own dedicated press communications database. It contains: the profiles of hundreds of trade press publications; the features lists of those publications; and the contact details of hundreds of editors, journalists and reporters (and reflects which subject matters they might have the lead on).
- Our press communications service is only available under a service level agreement.
- We target technical/trade press publications only but can help you communicate with your local press as well as TV & radio.
- We strongly recommend that advertising be part of your marketing mix, and we are currently developing an advertising service.