We write scripts for corporate and product launch videos, vblogs, presentations and speeches.
Videos, and particularly video blogs (vblogs), are essential to your B2B marketing, because of how easily they can be viewed and shared through social media. Not only are they a mechanism for promoting a new product or presenting your company but they also reflect how well you engage with your customer base.
We write scripts for various types of video/vblog including:
- Product launches
- ‘How to’ advice/guidance pieces
- Case studies / testimonials
- (Management) Q & A interviews
When producing scripts we factor in a number of elements, including:
- The structure, flow and messaging
- The interaction between script and video/stills/animations
- The intended audiences and their expectations
- What calls to action needs to be made
- The ideal longevity of the material, and
- Material/copy re-use (with your other marketing collateral)
We can work with your in-house developers or any third party you may have engaged in the past. Alternatively, we have access to a number of video and audio recording specialists.
We can also write scripts for presentations and speeches; factoring in all of the above points plus of course that there is likely to be interaction with the audience; either at the end of or throughout the presentation/speech.
The value Declaration adds comes through our appreciation of the requirements of the engineering community and our ability to craft the words to deliver effective messages.
In summary, several marketing mechanisms require voice-overs or being in front of a camera, and many business development opportunities involve standing before a live audience. We can help with both.